Nalini Wool Cycling Shorts - Vintage Padding
Nalini Vintage Wool Cycling Shorts - Heritage Collection
Nalini's legendary wool cycling shorts are the perfect shorts for any cyclist looking for vintage styled shorts. These wool-blended shorts offer natural body temperature regulation so you're never too hot or too cold. The chafe-free stitching allows the shorts to move with your body in comfort. Crafted with the Nalini "Vintage" pad that's revised version of the original Nalini padded insert offering better ventilation for all-day comfort. Approved attire for Eroica events. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI CLASSIC WOOL CYCLING SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Italian Wool blended material that wicks away moisture
- Stretchy lightweight compression material
- Rear buttoned pocket
- Breathes well and regulates body temperature
- Naturally odor-resistant
- Anti-slip silicone grippers at legs
- Crafted with Nalini "Vintage" Pad
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric