Limited Warranty - Nalini USA
- If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will replace or repair the item to restore the original function free of charge. This limited warranty does not include product failures resulting from accidents, misuse, improper care, modifications, normal wear, washing machine, drying machine or harsh detergents. This warranty is non-transferable and only covers the original owner.
- Any warranty item must be washed prior to sending it back.
- Please reference your order number on the outside of the package and include a note stating the warranty issue.
- We recommend that you send your item via USPS Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx so you have a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- If you misplaced your receipt, please email us and we will send you a copy of your receipt. Any questions, please contact us through email or by phone (805) 385-3179.
CARING FOR ITEMS
Wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors:
Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors. We recommend hand washing or place items in mesh bag designed for delicate items prior to washing on "handwash" cycle.
Use delicate detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean:
Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life. We recommend
CLOSE ALL FASTENINGS
This goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry:
Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Using heat/tumble dry will reduce the longevity of the garment significantly, since each garment contains a high level of elastane (Lycra) which will become fatigued and brittle with heat, reducing their ability to be compressive and eventually breaking the fibers. Drying your garments in direct sunlight is also not advised, since UV rays can fade and break down fabrics as well.
Our address for returns is shown below:
Warranty Department (Order number: XXXXX)
1501 Mariner Drive
Oxnard, CA 93033