2018 Bianchi-Milano MEZZOLA Winter Bib Tights
Bianchi-Milano Mezzola Winter Bib Tights
Bianchi Milano Mezzola Winter Bib Tights feature compression fabric that supports your muscles while acting as a thermal layer for cool weather riding. Equipped with Nalini's Serie 2.6 M insert, you'll ride for hours in comfort. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO WINTER MEZZOLA BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Nalini Serie 2.6 M padded insert
- Inner fleeced layer for thermal protection
- Zippered ankles With Reflective Piping
- MSRP: $159.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric