Team Carrera Retro Replica SS Jersey (White)
Team Carrera Replica SS Jersey
Carrera Jeans became the title sponsor of the Inoxpran Pro Cycling Team. From 1984 to 1996, as title sponsor, Carrera Jeans Cycling Team developed many famous riders like Stephen Roche, Claudio Ciappucci and Marco Pantani. Carrera Jeans is a colorful part of professional road racing.
Team Carrera Replica Short Sleeve Jersey is crafted with the same materials used by Team Carrera back in the day. The fabric is woven at the Nalini Factory in Castel d'Ario. Here is your chance to ride a truly retro jersey worn by some of the world's top professional cyclists. Paired with Team Carrera Blue Jean bib shorts, you'll be sporting the look so popular decades ago!
TEAM CARRERA SS JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Same fabric and design worn by Team Carrera
- Anatomically cut sleeves for better fit
- Short length zip
- Three rear pockets
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric