Nalini Wool 70's-Style Black Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Sale
Nalini Settanta Wool short sleeve jersey is designed for both warm and slightly cool weather. The word SETTANTA in white is placed on the front and back of the jersey marking the year (1970) Nalini entered the cycling arena. The ultra-soft wool blended black jersey self-regulates your body temperature to keep you comfortable even when there's a 10 degree change in temperature while wicking away sweat to keep you dry. Using an relaxed fit combined with a 4-way stretch wool blend textile that's comfy and breathable, you'll love how it moves with your body. The jersey also features a full length zipper and eliminates body odor so you stay fresh. Made by Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI SETTANTA WOOL JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ergonomic relaxed fit for comfort
- Excellent wicking ability and moisture management
- Exceptionally breathable
- Naturally curbs body odor
- Full-length zipper
- "Settanta" appears on the jersey's front and back
- 3 easy access rear pockets
- Silicone gripper at waist
- MSRP: $170.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric