Nalini Women's Wind Thermo Jacket - Black
Nalini Pink Wind Lady Thermo Jacket - Pink Label Collection - Fall/Winter 2016-2017
Nalini Wind Thermo Jacket provides the winter protection you need to shield you from chilly winds and wet winter weather conditions so you can ride for hours. This stretchy women-specific winter jacket fits closely to your body like a second layer without adding any bulk and allows for a complete range of motion. The outer layer keeps the wind and snow out so you stay warm and dry. The soft inner layer traps in body heat while pulling excess sweat away from your skin to maintain the ideal microclimate. The soft mesh inner collar adds warmth and helps manage moisture for comfort. The integrated wind-flap behind the zipper offers additional frontal wind protection. Reflective accents on the front and back of the jacket keep you more visible. This jacket gives you everything you need to ride in comfort during the winter months.
NALINI PINK WIND LADY JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-cut design
- Wind-proof protection
- Air permeability to dissipate excess body heat and sweat
- Full zip with internal wind guard
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Silicone elastic gripper waist
- 3 rear storage pockets
AIR MOA WARM fabric is highly breathable and designed to keep you warm while riding. Thermo-regulating elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation and offer thermal protection.
MOA MANTOTEX - Thermo-regulating membrane offers excellent protection against water and wind. Maintains the ideal microclimate between your skin and fabric while wicking perspiration away from your body so you stay dry.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric