Nalini Women's Ultralight Cycling Socks
Designed for hot days, Nalini Ultralight Socks have integrated mesh panels to give you optimum breathability and comfort. Nalini's exclusive Hot Moa XLight yarn is lightweight and woven to contour your feet and prevent blisters. With an enhanced moisture management system and smooth friction-free design, your feet are ready to pedal for hours. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI WOMEN'S ULTRALIGHT CYCLING SOCKS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lightweight and breathable
- 6 cm in height
- Integrated Moisture Management System
- XS (34-38), S/M (39-42)
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric