Nalini Women's Nalinissima Purple Print Thermal Jacket
Nalini Nalinissima Winter Jacket - Fall/Winter 2016-2017
Nalini Nalinissima Jacket provides thermal protection against chilly winds and cold weather conditions so you can ride for hours. This stretchy women-specific winter jacket fits closely to your body without adding any bulk and allows for a complete range of motion. The outer layer blocks the wind. The soft inner layer traps in body heat while pulling excess sweat away from your skin to maintain the ideal microclimate. The integrated wind-flap behind the zipper offers additional frontal wind protection. Reflective accents keep you more visible.
NALINI NALINISSIMA JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Women-specific cut
- Purple with light blue accents
- Wind-blocking protection
- Air permeability to dissipate excess body heat and sweat
- Full zip with internal wind guard
- Reflective detail for better visibility on the road
- Silicone elastic gripper waist
- 3 rear storage pockets
- MSRP: $189.00
AIR MOA WARM fabric is highly breathable and designed to keep you warm while riding. Thermo-regulating elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation and offer thermal protection.
MOA MANTOTEX - Thermo-regulating membrane offers excellent protection against water and wind. Maintains the ideal microclimate between your skin and fabric while wicking perspiration away from your body so you stay dry.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric