Nalini Women's Cycling Bermuda Knickers
Nalini Women's Black Cycling Knickers are perfect for riding early morning or when temperatures are in the 50's-60's range. Specifically tailored to fit a women's body, you'll love how they hug your shape and help reduce muscle fatigue. The inner layer features a lightly brushed fleece layer for added warmth. Flat-lock stitching enhances the compression factor and prevents chafing. They are designed to transfer moisture away from your body and keep you dry. The waist features a non-binding soft elastic band to keep your knickers in place and move with your body. The lightly padded insert provides support especially where your body comes in contact with the saddle and relieves any pressure points that cause undue stress on the muscles and bones that come in contact with the saddle. Made in Italy.
NALINI CARANO KNICKERS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- 42 cm inseam
- Chafe-free flat-lock stitching
- UV protection
- Non-binding contoured elastic waist and leg bands
- Ideal for Spring and Autumn cool weather days
- MSRP: $129.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric