Nalini Warm LS Skinsuit (BLU SHORT LEGS SUIT1)
Nalini "Blu Short Legs Suit1" Skinsuit - Fall/Winter
Nalini crafted the ideal skinsuit for cool weather riding and racing. Designed to support your muscles and reduce the amplitude of road vibration, you are ready to bike for hours. This 2nd generation skinsuit offers an excellent fit to maximize an aerodynamic profile while the material pulls excess heat and moisture away from your body to keep you comfortable. The front panel is designed to block chilly wind penetration and regulate your body temperature.
NALINI BLU SHORT LEGS SUIT1 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Form-fitting anatomical cut
- Wind-blocking front panel
- Invisible Full Front Zipper
- 7 cm. anti-slip cuffs on legs
- 3 rear pocks
- 27 cm leg inseam
- MSRP: $239.00
AIR MOA WARM fabric is highly breathable and designed to keep you warm while riding. Thermo-regulating elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation and offer thermal protection.
MOA MANTOTEX - Thermo-regulating membrane offers excellent protection against water and wind. Maintains the ideal microclimate between your skin and fabric while wicking perspiration away from your body so you stay dry.
RACE Pad features 4-way stretch microfiber design to offer optimum support and comfort. Strategically placed padding to minimize road vibration and pressure points.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric