Nalini Triton White Tri Shoes
Nalini Triton Tri Shoes are designed for elite triathletes. The designers developed the Nalini Triton for quick transitions and ultimate performance. The upper soles feature lightweight 1.6 mm seamless microfiber material that contours your feet and offers an excellent fit. The large heel puller, wide opening and 2-strap closing system speed up your transition by making it easy to slip on your shoes and go. The eSoles footbeds provide an optimal fit, neutral alignment and maximum energy transfer while keeping your feet comfortable, dry and friction-free. The super stiff carbon fiber soles boost performance and power transfer to the pedals. The outer thermoplastic reinforced heels create an excellent heel fitting environment. The shoes are well-ventilated and ready for racing. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI TRITON TRI SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- Upper : 1.6 mm seamless microfiber
- Closing system : 2 Velcro straps.
- Heel loop puller: Large circular tab for quick shoe transitions
- Heel : TPU reinforced stabilizer
- Sole : Carbon fiber sole for stiffness and power transfer
- Cleat pattern: 3-bolt cleat compatible
- Footbed : eSoles bed for ultimate comfort and performance
- Inner liner : Soft breathable mesh designed for the bare foot
- Weight: 290 grams per shoe
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric