Nalini Torpedine White Cycling Road Shoes
2016 Nalini Torpedine White Road Shoes
Nalini Tordedine Shoes are designed to be torpedo fast. Using 1.6 seamless upper design constructed of microfiber Lorica with integrated breathable mesh inserts, the Nalini Torpedine adapts to the shape of your foot for optimum support and offers thermo-regulation to keep your feet comfortable and prevent hot spots. The micro-metric closure system features the Fly aluminium buckle with an adjustable band and two Velcro straps so it's easy to adjust your straps while riding for a precision fit. The outer sole is constructed of carbon reinforced nylon giving you excellent power transfer without any energy loss. The integrated TPU heel system stabilizes and correctly positions your foot for better pedal contact. Each stroke is fully transfer to the pedal so you are more efficient. The inner liner and footbed create the perfect climate for long hard rides. Designed to work with a three-bolt pattern cleat. Sizes shown in shopping cart.
NALINI TORPEDINE ROAD SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- UPPER: 1.6 mm seamless microfiber material
- HEEL: Internal thermoplastic reinforcement
- CLOSING SYSTEM: Micrometric closure system with FLY machined aluminium buckle, adjustable band and 2 Velcro Straps
- SOLE:: Carbon powder-infused nylon
- FOOTBED: Anatomic, antibacterial, highly breathable
- 3-bolt cleat compatible (cleats not included with shoes)
- WEIGHT: 340 grams/shoe
- MSRP: $195.00
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric