Nalini Thermal Black Tights - no padding - SALE
Nalini Thermal Bondone Tights feature stretchy thermal material to keep you warm and ensure performance is not compromised by chilly winds. Wicking and breathable, you'll stay dry while its thermal properties insulate your core. The outer layer blocks wind and cold air to keep knees and thighs warm in freezing weather conditions (20-30 degree temperature range). Bondone tights do not have a padded insert so you can wear them over your favorite cycling shorts for added warmth.
NALINI BODONE TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Windblocking panels on knee and tight areas to prevent chilly wind penetration>
- Thermal fleece inner layer traps in body heat
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Non-binding elastic waistband
- Reverse zippers on lower legs
- Anti-slip ankle grippers
COLD MOA WARM - offers high thermal insulation and breathability. It keeps your body warm and dry even in extreme cold weather. Elastic yarns grant exceptional fitting and pleasant softness.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric