2017 Nalini Soft Bib Shorts
Nalini SOFT Bib Shorts
Nalini Soft Bib Shorts are designed for long distance racing and training sessions. Nalini uses a special blend of compression material to support your muscles and stimulate blood flow while delivering comfort and freedom of movement. The soft stretchy material wicks away moisture and breathes well so you can go the distance in comfort. The upper mesh brace offers additional ventilation so you stay dry. The shorts also offer excellent UV protection. Made in Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI SOFT BIB SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Stretchy lightweight compression material used throughout the shorts
- RACE fit cut
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- Anti-slip leg cuffs
- Breathable upper mesh keeps you cool and dry
- Reflective accents on sides
- UV Protection
- Small pocket on left leg
- MSRP: $149.00
HOT MOA LIGHT fabric is highly breathable and lightweight. Keeps your body cool and dry in both hot and milder weather. Elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation.
Nalini RACE breathable padded insert features three different thicknesses (2mm, 10mm & 14mm) and 3 densities (60kg/m3, 80kg/3m, & 100 kg/m3) to ensure maximum comfort by reducing road vibration and impact. Nalini strategically placed gel inserts throughout the pad so all bodily contact with the saddle is protected especially in key pressure point areas. The fabric contains a carbon threads with anti-bacterial properties allows you skin to breath while reducing body odor.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric