Nalini Snake White Road Shoes - 2017
Nalini Snake Road Shoes
It's no wonder that the Nalini Snake made Bicycling Magazine's list - The Best New Cycling Shoes! Nalini Snake Road Cycling shoes offer ultimate comfort and performance. Nalini Snake upper sole is crafted with supple synthetic leather and integrated breathable mesh inserts that cradle your foot and keep them cool. They're the perfect shoes for hot weather riding. The inner liner and footbed keep your foot stable and well ventilated. The heel area is supported with a thermoplastic implant for enhanced foot stabilization. Nalini Snake's outer sole features a solid reinforced nylon construction that's super strong, stiff and durable. Designed to work with a three-bolt pattern or SPD compatible cleats. To use SPD cleats (MTB - SH-51 style), you must install SPD cleat nuts (e.g. Shimano SH-A200) - not included with shoes. If you prefer a cycling shoe that's easier to walk in then consider the Snake MTB Version.
NALINI SNAKE ROAD SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- HEEL: Microfiber with thermoplastic reinforcement implant with air scoops
- CLOSING SYSTEM: Fast Lacing System
- UPPER: Synthetic leather and microfiber inserts
- SOLE:: Fiber-reinforced nylon construction
- FOOTBED: Anatomic, antibacterial, highly breathable
- 3-bolt and SPD compatible cleat pattern (SPD threaded plate not included with shoes)
- Weight: 300 grams/shoe
- Cleats not included
- Return Policy: Please refer to our return policy for exchanging or returning items
NOTE: These shoes run larger than most European sizing including Nalini Kraken Shoes.
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric