2017 Nalini Ride Bib Shorts (Color Options)
Nalini RIDE Bib Shorts - 2017 Red Label Collection
Nalini RIDE Bib Short features an anatomically cut race fit design that moves with your body without restriction. Lightweight compression panels are strategically positioned to support your muscles and optimize circulation of blood flow so you're ready to take any challenges. The highly breathable and sweat-wicking fabric does its job to keep you cool and dry when temperatures are high. The stretchy upper braces lay flat against your upper body to keep the shorts positioned while rear mesh back pulls excess moisture and heat away from upper body to keep you comfy. Four color options - All Black, Black/White (on model), Black/Fluo and Black/Red.
NALINI RIDE BIB SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lightweight compression panels
- Upper mesh back and elastic braces on suspenders
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- UV Protection
- Anti-slip jacquard leg cuffs
- Reflective accents on the side
- MSRP: $129.00
HOT MOA LIGHT fabric is highly breathable and lightweight. Keeps your body cool and dry in both hot and milder weather. Elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation.
Nalini RACE breathable padded insert features three different thicknesses (2mm, 10mm & 14mm) and 3 densities (60kg/m3, 80kg/3m, & 100 kg/m3) to ensure maximum comfort by reducing road vibration and impact. Nalini strategically placed gel inserts throughout the pad so all bodily contact with the saddle is protected especially in key pressure point areas. The fabric contains a carbon threads with anti-bacterial properties allows you skin to breath while reducing body odor.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric