Nalini Retro-Style Wool Short Sleeve Jersey (Black) - Sale
Nalini Wool Jersey is a modern interpretation of the traditional cycling jerseys worn by racers decades ago. The design depicts the old-school jersey look - buttoned chest pockets, front metal zipper and rear buttoned pockets - with updated technology. Featuring premium Italian wool blend that is woven with special moisture-wicking fibers, you'll love the feel and performance of the jersey. This ultra-soft handsome piece is ready for riding hard or wearing after your ride! Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
NALINI 1970's WOOL JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Relaxed design for comfort
- 18 cm zipper
- Oeko-Tex-certified eco-friendly dyes
- Material: 41% wool and 59% polyamide
- 2 classic front buttoned pockets
- 3 Retro buttoned rear pockets
- Meeting clothing requirements for Eroica Events
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric