Nalini Prime Thermo Winter Cycling Gloves
Nalini Prime Winter Cycling Gloves - 2016/17 Winter Cycling Collections
Crafted with a special wind-blocking treatment and an inner fleeced material, your hands stay warm and dry even when temperatures are in the 30's to 40's range. Extended cuffs make sure the wind stays out. Featuring gel cushions on the palms for added comfort along with an anti-slip pattern for gripping the bars and hoods, you are ready to ride for hours in the cold.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric