Nalini NEO Thermo Winter Cycling Gloves - Neoprene
Nalini NEO Thermo Winter Cycling Gloves - 2016-17 Fall/Winter Collection
Nalini Neo Thermo Gloves protect your hands from chilly wet conditions by preventing wind and moisture penetration. Multi-layered neoprene laminated gloves with thermo-taped seams bring you maximum protection against nasty weather without compromising your performance. The inner layer insulates your hands to keep you warm. The extended cuffs and flexible material feel great next to your hands and wrists while giving you extended protection without compromising your ability to shift or brake. The palm area features an anti-slip pattern so you can easily grip your bars and hoods. The Neo Thermo Gloves are perfect for temperatures above 40 degrees.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric