Nalini Nanodry Wind Arm Warmers
Nalini Nanodry WIND Arm Warmers
Using Nalini X-Warm material and Nanodry technology, these insulating thermal arm warmers give you the ultimate protection you need to face unpredictable weather. The outer layer provides superb water repellency and wind-chill resistance so you arms are wrapped in thermal comfort. The inner layer stabilizes your core temperature while transferring moisture away from your body. The warmers are perfect for both wet and dry conditions. Nanodry WIND Arm Warmers offer more thermal protection than the Nanodry Arm Warmers.
NALINI NANODRY WIND ARM WARMERS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Nanodry Water-Resistant and Wind-proof
- Close fitting race-cut design
- Soft fleece interior retains body heat and manages sweat
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Silicone Anti-Slip grippers for secure fit
AIR MOA XWARM offers 3 layers of protection against wind penetration and cold temperatures.
MOA MANTOTEX - A thermo-regulating membrane offers excellent protection against water and wind, maintains the microclimate between the skin, and wicks perspiration away. The extreme lightness and the shape recovery grant an excellent comfort without affecting the specific functionality.
MOA NANODRY - Water-repellent and wind-blocking treatment that keeps water and wind out without hampering its ability to breath.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric