Nalini NanoDry Winter Shoe Covers
Nalini Nanodry Shoe Covers - 2016 Black Label Collection
When your feet are cold and damp, it's really difficult to ride your best. Most cycling shoes are designed to keep your feet cool and well ventilated while riding in warm temperatures. Nalini created the essential shoe covers for thermal protection to combat bad weather and shield your feet from wet conditions. Durable and stretchy, Nanodry shoe covers are designed to snugly fit over your shoes for thermal comfort.
Nalini Nanodry Shoes Covers offer both insulation and water-repellency. Nalini Nanodry Shoe Covers are the perfect solution for inclement weather and cooler temperatures. Crafted with an outer water-repellent treatment and a inner fleeced material your feet stay warm and dry. Features a rear zipper and silicone gripper at the ankle to give you a secure fit.
Small (37-38), Medium (39 - 41), Large (41.5 - 43), XL (43.5 - 45), XXL (45.5 - 47).
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric