2017 Nalini Polaris Nanodry Black Bib Shorts
Nalini Polaris Nanodry Full Season Bib Shorts - Full Season Collection
Nalini Nanodry Bib Shorts are the perfect solution for inclement weather and slightly cooler temperatures. Crafted with an outer water-repellent treatment, Nalini Nanodry bib shorts' inner fleeced material keeps you warm and dry. Using a special compression material to stimulate your leg muscles, you'll stay strong on the bike even while riding in not-so-perfect conditions. Featuring the Nalini RIDE padded insert, you enjoy the comfort of riding for miles. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI POLARIS NANODRY BIB SHORTS:
- Closely fitted XRace design
- Offer superb thermal properties
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Inner fleeced layer for additional warmth
- Nanodry water-repellent treatment to keep you dry
- Breathable upper mesh
- Anti-slip silicone grippers at the leg hem
- 29 cm leg inseam
- MSRP: $169.00
COLD MOA WARM - offers high thermal insulation and breathability. It keeps your body warm and dry even in extreme cold weather. Elastic yarns grant exceptional fitting and pleasant softness.
MOA NANODRY - designed to repel rain and snow.
PADDED INSERT: RIDE
Specifically designed for the male anatomy, this pad correctly fits your body while riding. The hydrophilic and hydrophobic attributes keep you dry and fresh.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric