Nalini Mako White Road Cycling Shoes
Nalini Mako Road Cycling Shoes
Nalini Mako Road shoes are designed for comfort and long distance riding and give you direct power transfer with every stroke. Nalini Mako's upper sole is crafted with supple synthetic leather and integrated breathable mesh inserts that cradle your foot. The inner liner and footbed keep your foot stable and well ventilated. The heel area is supported with a thermoplastic implant for enhanced foot stabilization. Nalini Mako's outer sole features a solid reinforced nylon construction that's super strong, stiff and durable. Designed to work with a three-bolt pattern or SPD compatible cleats.
NALINI MAKOS SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- HEEL: Microfiber with thermoplastic reinforcement implant
- CLOSING SYSTEM: Triple Velcro Straps
- UPPER: Synthetic leather and microfiber inserts
- SOLE:: Fiber-reinforced nylon construction
- FOOTBED: Anatomic, antibacterial, highly breathable
- 3-bolt or SPD cleat compatible
- Cleats not included with shoes
- SPD cleat nut plates not included with shoes
- WEIGHT: 300 grams/shoe
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric