Nalini Women's Lady RIDE Cycling Shorts 2017
Nalini Women's RIDE Cycling Shorts (2017)
Nalini Ride Lady Shorts is your race-ready companion for intense cycling sessions. Based on Nalini's 45 years of experience in making professional cyclists faster on the bike, Nalini created the ultimate women's cycling shorts to boost your performance. The shorts feature lightweight 4-way stretch compression that supports your leg muscles so you have reserved energy when pushing yourself past your limit. Its streamlined design fits closely to your body like a second skin without restriction while stimulating muscles and pushing sweat away from your body so you stay dry. The saddle area is equipped with anti-abrasion material to protect your shorts from wear. Made In Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI RIDE LADY SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Women-specific Race-Cut design
- Compression fabric to support leg muscles
- Anti-abrasion material in areas with saddle contact
- UV protection
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Flat-stitched seams
- 25 cm inseam
- 4.5 cm anti-slip leg bands
- MSRP: $139.00
Padded Insert: WOMEN'S XRACE
Nalini's padded insert is specifically designed for a women's anatomy. It features three different thicknesses in the pad to ensure maximum comfort by reducing road vibration and impact. Strategically placed throughout the pad, all bodily contact with the saddle is protected especially in key pressure point areas.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric