Nalini Curva Wind Long Sleeve Jersey (White) - SALE
Nalini Curva Medium WIND LS Jersey
While labeled a jersey, it actually gives you jacket-like weather protection with the perfect blend of insulation and breathability to shield you from chilly winds and wet weather conditions. This stretchy medium weight jersey works hard to keep you comfortable in cool temperatures. Nalini Curva Medium Wind Jersey fits closely to your body like a second layer without adding any bulk and allows for a complete range of motion. The outer layer prevents water and wind penetration. The soft inner layer provides thermal insulation while pulling excess sweat away from your skin so you stay warm and dry. For added comfort, an integrated wind-flap behind the zipper offers additional protection. Whether riding in the mountains or on a crisp Autumn morning, you're ready to ride for hours.
NALINI CURVA MEDIUM WIND JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-cut design
- Wind-proof protection
- Air permeability to dissipate excess body heat and sweat
- Full zip with internal wind guard
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Jacquard Silicone gripper waist
- 3 rear storage pockets
AIR MOA WARM fabric is highly breathable and designed to keep you warm while riding. Thermo-regulating elastic yarns grant optimal fitting and a pleasant softness. Designed to wick moisture away from the body for quick evaporation and offer thermal protection.
MOA MANTOTEX - Thermo-regulating membrane offers excellent protection against water and wind. Maintains the ideal microclimate between your skin and fabric while wicking perspiration away from your body so you stay dry.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric