Nalini Compression Cycling Socks (H22) 2017
Nalini Compression Socks - Compression Wear
Used by professional and elite athletes, Nalini Compression socks are designed to stabilize your ankles and feet for the perfect pedal stroke. The socks increase blood circulation and oxygenation of muscles so you recover quickly and offer relief for sore muscles. Special woven yarn contours your feet and prevents blisters. Antimicrobial yarn prevents the growth of bacteria and curbs odor.The enhanced moisture management system and smooth friction-free design bring ultimate comfort for long rides. Sizing based on shoe size. Made in Italy at the Nalini factory.
NALINI COMPRESSION SOCKS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Soft, breathable and moisture wicking properties
- Antibacterial and odor-reducing
- Anatomical fit with graduated compression
- Height: 22 cm
- Sizing: S/M (39-42), L/XL (43-46), XXL (46+)
- MSRP: $49.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric