Nalini Classica Bib Tights - SALE
Nalini Classica Bib Tights - 2016-17 Fall/Winter Collection
When temperatures are in the upper 40's you need to insulate your bottom half for cold weather cycling. Designed to bring you thermal protection and comfort, Nalini Classica features a plush inner layer to trap in body heat while pushing sweat away from your skin to keep you dry. The tights hug your body to give you optimum movement on the bike while acting as a thermal layer. These tights are a fool-proof classic essential to build you winter cycling wardrobe.
NALINI CLASSICA BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-cut design
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Inner fleeced layer for thermal protection
- Reverse zippers at the ankles
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- MSRP: $139.00
COLD MOA WARM - offers high thermal insulation and breathability. It keeps your body warm and dry even in extreme cold weather. Elastic yarns grant exceptional fitting and pleasant softness.
Nalini's RIDE The breathable padded insert features two different thicknesses (4mm & 12mm) and 2 densities (20kg/mc, & 80 kg/mc) to reduce road vibration and impact. The padded insert breathes well and wick away moisture from your skin to keep you dry.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric
You might also like...