Nalini Aria Wind Jacket (Color Options) - 2017
Nalini Aria Wind Jacket - 2016 Red Label Collection
Nalini Aria Jacket is a lightweight jacket ready to block the wind. Crafted with windproof fabric, wind-flap zipper and rear ventilation slits, you stay comfortable without overheating. It's so compact, you won't hesitate to keep it in your back pocket for unpredictable weather.
NALINI ARIA JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lightweight, breathable and compact
- Wind-flap behind the zipper
- Wind blocking material
- Ventilation slit prevents you from overheating
- Elastic wrists and waist to keep jacket in place
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric