Nalini Women's Agua Wind Bib Tights - Sale
Nalini Agua Lady Bib Tights - 2016-17 Fall/Winter Collection
Nalini Agua Lady Bib Tight offers thermal protection for riding in chilly windy weather. Nalini's Cold Moa Warm's insulating properties trap your body heat so you stay warm while special wind-blocking material covers your knees for added protection. Your lower legs stay dry and warm thanks to specially treated water-resistant material.
Specifically designed to fit a women's body, you'll love how they hug your shape and help reduce muscle fatigue. The ankle areas feature non-binding soft elastic bands to keep your tights in place and move with you. Upper bib offer additional comfort while ensuring tights stay in place.
NALINI WOMEN'S AGUA THERMO WIND BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Soft brush inner liner traps in heat
- Stretchy, soft to touch, high performance compression fabric
- Wind-blocking protection at the knees
- Water-resistant material on lower leg area
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- Chafe-free flat-lock stitching
- Upper mesh bib straps designed for a women's body
- Reverse zippers at the ankles
- Reflective Accents for better visibility
- Made for long distance riding
- MSRP: $199.00
Padded Insert: WOMEN'S RIDE
Nalini Women's RIDE padded insert is specifically designed for a women's anatomy. Strategically positioning different densities, the insert delivers maximum comfort by reducing road vibration and impact. All bodily contact with the saddle is protected especially in key pressure point areas. A special ventilation channel runs throughout the pad offering relief from sweating and chafing.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric
You might also like...