Nalini Wind/Rain Aeprolight Jacket - Sale
Nalini Aeprolight Rain/Wind Jacket
Nalini Aeprolight jacket is anatomically designed to fit closely to your body like a second layer without adding any bulk and allows for a complete range of motion. The Nalini Aeprolight jacket is engineered to act as a smart barrier to assist and protect you against wind and rain so you stay dry. The super lightweight stretchy material has a special treatment to keep water and wind from penetrating the jacket. Using thermo-taped seams and an integrated wind-flap at the zipper, your body is protected. The breathable material and an under-arm ventilation system make sure that you don't overheat. Lightweight and compact, you can store the jacket in your back pocket. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy - Nalini Factory.
NALINI AEPROLIGHT JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Aero fit design
- Water- and wind-proof stretchy material
- Ventilation system to prevent overheating
- Fully taped seam for added protection
- Long cut back keeps jacket from flapping
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Silicone elastic waist
- Rear pocket
- MSRP: $329.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric