Nalini Kraken 3 Cool PLUS Black Shoes (2017)
Nalini Kraken 3 Plus Road Shoes are designed for professional cyclists. Nalini added more ventilation to the upper shoe by incorporating a nylon mesh throughout the upper with a reinforced rubberized area that wraps around the opening for support. The Micrometric closure system comes with the FLY aluminum buckle so you can easily make adjustments while riding. The outer soles are crafted with 7 layers of carbon fiber paired with a steel insert to ensure efficient pedal power transfer with every stroke. The rubberized cleat-mounting area locks your 3-bolt cleats firmly in place. The outer thermoplastic reinforced heels create an excellent heel fitting environment. The shoes are well-ventilated and ready for racing. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory
NALINI KRAKEN 3 COOL PLUS SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- HEEL: Microfiber with thermoplastic reinforcement inside
- CLOSING SYSTEM: Micrometric closure system with FLY machined aluminium buckle, adjustable band and 2 Velcro Straps
- UPPER: Nylon mesh throughout the upper with rubberized reinforcement
- SOLE:: 7 carbon fiber layers and steel insert
- FOOTBED: Anatomic, antibacterial, highly breathable
- 3-bolt cleat compatible (cleats not included with shoes)
- WEIGHT: 300 grams
- Also available in FLUO color
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric