Bianchi Milano Women's Black/Pink Cycling Shorts
Bianchi-Milano Women's Dokai Cycling Shorts
Bianchi-Milnao Women's Cycling Shorts are super lightweight and specifically designed to fit a women's body. Providing the right amount of compression and coverage, you'll love how they hug your shape, help reduce muscle fatigue and flatter your body. The shorts breath well and pull moisture away from your body for quick evaporation. The lower leg areas feature non-binding soft elastic bands to keep your shorts in place and move with you. The drawstring waist allows you to easily adjust the fit. The padded insert provides all day comfort and support especially where your body comes in contact with the saddle. and keeps you fresh and dry by integrating a special ventilation channel that runs throughout the pad. Made in Italy at the Nalini Factory.
BIANCHI MILANO WOMEN'S CYCLING SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Stretchy, soft to touch, high performance compression fabric
- Lightweight so you can ride with them on the hottest days
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- 21 cm inseam
- Chafe-free flat-lock stitching
- UV protection
- Non-binding contoured elastic waist with drawstring
- Made for long distance riding
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric