Bianchi-Milano Winter Osio Cycling Gloves - Black
Bianchi-Milano Winter Osio Cycling Gloves - Fall/Winter Collection
Crafted with an outer wind-blocking treatment and an inner fleeced material your hands stay warm and dry. The palm's padding offer the right amount of cushion to reduce road vibration. Anti-slip silicone patterns on the fingers and palms improve your grip and ability to brake or shift. The soft flexible wind-blocking Bianchi-Milano Osio gloves give you the warmth and insulating protection needed for riding in the cold. Made in Castel d'Ario at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric