Bianchi-Milano Ornica White/Green/Black Cycling Socks
Bianchi-Milano Ornica Cycling Socks
Bianchi Milano Coolmax Cycling Socks are designed to wick away moisture and prevent your feet from overheating. Using a special weave, the socks offer cushioning and reinforcement to enhance comfort on your long rides. Integrated ventilation channels make these socks the perfect choice for riding both indoor and out. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
BIANCHI-MILANO ORNICA CYCLING SOCKS HIGHLIGHTS:
- 9 cm in height (leg/cuff)
- Integrated Ventilation System
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- 59% Polyamide, 30% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Sizes: S/M (39-41) or L/XL (42/46)
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric