Bianchi-Milano Casnigo Bib Tights - Sale
Bianchi-Milano Casnigo Bib Tights - Fall/Winter Collection
When temperatures are in the upper-40's to mid-50's range, Casnigo provides thermal protection so you can enjoy your ride in comfort. Featuring a fleece-backed inner layer, Cagnigo traps your body heat while pushing sweat away from your skin to keep you dry. The stretchy tights form to your body and allow full range of motion on the bike while acting as a thermal layer. The special padded insert is designed to reduce road vibration and relieve any pressure points that cause undue stress on your perineum and sit bones. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO CASNIGO BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-cut design
- Thermal insulated inner layer
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Inner fleeced layer for thermal protection
- Reverse zippers at the ankles
- MSRP: $164.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric