Bianchi-Milano Bolgare Bib Tights - Sale
Bianchi-Milano Bolgare Bib Tights
When temperatures are in the 40's to 50's range, you need to insulate your bottom half from the cold without overheating. Designed to bring you the right amount of thermal protection and comfort, Bolgare features a plush fleecy inner layer to trap in body heat while pushing sweat away from your skin to keep you dry. The tights hug your body to give you optimum movement on the bike while acting as a thermal layer. The upper back is designed to let excess heat and moisture escape so you don't overheat. Equipped with a seamless padded insert, you can ride for hours in comfort. These tights are a fool-proof classic to build you winter cycling wardrobe. Sublimated Bianchi-Milano emblem and classic celeste stripes add an elegant touch to the piece. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO BOLGARE BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-cut design
- Breathable upper back to prevent over-heating
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Inner fleeced layer for thermal protection
- Reverse zippers at the ankles
- MSRP: $169.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric