2018 Bianchi-Milano PRIORA Wind Thermal Jacket
BIANCHI-MILANO Prioroa Wind Thermal Winter Jacket shields you from bitter cold winds and wet winter weather conditions so you can ride for hours. The outer layer blocks the wind and keeps snow and sleet out so you stay warm and dry. The soft inner layer traps in body heat while pulling excess sweat away from your skin to maintain the ideal microclimate. The soft high collar adds warmth and helps manage moisture for comfort. The integrated wind-flap behind the zipper offers additional frontal wind protection. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO PRIORA JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Wind-proof protection
- Full zip with internal wind guard
- High collar for thermal protection
- Thermal inner layer traps in body heat while releasing sweat to outer layer
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Elastic grippers at wrists and waist
- 3 rear storage pockets with zipper
- MSRP: $239.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric