Nalini Women's Lady Pants Thermal Tights
Nalini Women's "LADY PANTS" Thermal Tights-Pink Label Collection
Nalini Women's LADY PANTS from the PINK winter collection are the perfect long distance tights for riding in the cold. Nalini's Cold Moa Warm's insulating properties trap your body heat so you stay warm while sweat is pushed away from your skin to keep you dry. Specifically designed to fit a women's body, you'll love how they hug your shape and help reduce muscle fatigue. The waist and ankle areas feature non-binding soft elastic bands to keep your tights in place and move with you. The RIDE padded insert provides all day comfort and support especially where your body comes in contact with the saddle. The padded insert relieves any pressure points that cause undue stress on your perineum and sit bones. The pad also keeps you fresh and dry by integrating a special ventilation channel that runs throughout the insert. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI WOMEN'S THERMO TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Soft brush inner liner traps in heat
- Stretchy, soft to touch, high performance compression fabric
- Breathes well and keeps you dry
- Chafe-free flat-lock stitching
- Non-binding contoured elastic waist
- Reverse zippers at the ankles
- Reflective Accents for better visibility
- Made for long distance riding
- MSRP: $129.00
COLD MOA WARM - offers high thermal insulation and breathability. It keeps your body warm and dry even in extreme cold weather. Elastic yarns grant an exceptional fit and pleasant softness.
Padded Insert: WOMEN'S RIDE
Nalini RIDE padded insert is specifically designed for a women's anatomy. Strategically positioning two different densities, the pad delivers maximum comfort by reducing road vibration and impact. All bodily contact with the saddle is protected especially in key pressure point areas. A special ventilation channel runs throughout the pad offering relief from sweating and chafing.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric