Nalini Integra Winter Bib Tights - SALE
Nalini Integra Winter Bib Tight - 2016/17 Black Label Collection
Integra Winter Bib Tight delivers thermal protection for cold winter riding. Melding thermal and waterproof properties, you're shielded against winter's harsh elements. The added protection in the thigh and ankle areas guarantee you stay warm and dry during your toughest rides. The tights are based on the beloved Integra Bib Shorts. All excess material is removed creating a streamlined fit to enhance your performance. Special stitching of the tights eliminates any areas prone to friction for a chafe-free ride.
Nalini leaves a cutout for the INTEGRA pad. The pad is then integrated into the tights to form one central panel so the INTEGRA pad comes in contact with the saddle and your body without interference. The recessed design of the pad maximizes comfort and eliminates chafing. You'll definitely notice the difference on longer rides.
NALINI INTEGRA WINTER TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- XRace-Cut Design for a snug aerodynamic fit
- Compression material used to stimulate muscles
- Bi-component thermal fabric on upper leg areas
- Upper brace for wicks away moisture and excess heat
- Excellent moisture management to keep you dry
- Flat elastic upper braces for an aerodynamic fit
- Integrated pad to create one central panel
- Water resistant treatment near ankle area
- Radio pocket
- INTREGA Padded Insert for optimum support and comfort
- MSRP: $280.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric