2017 Cycle Italia SS Jersey - Tricolore
WHO IS CYCLE ITALIA?
CycleItalia is a guided bicycle touring company that provides incredible tours throughout Italy. Cycle Italia provides all of your lodging from your arrival day until the morning of your departure. With CycleItalia, after you’ve reserved your space for one of their exciting guided bike tours, all you need is an airline ticket and some spending money. Owners Heather and Larry take great pride in providing a beautiful fun-filled experience that's stress-free. It's the ideal way to bike in Italy and experience the culture. Find out more at: www.cycleitalia.com
CYCLE ITALIA Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
Cycle Italia full-zip jersey not only looks great with its tricolore design, but gives you all of the technical features to feel comfortable and fresh for hours! Its super lightweight breathable material moves with your body while pulling moisture to the outer layer for quick evaporation. The fabric also eliminates odors caused by microbes and offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
CYCLE ITALIA SS JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Soft, breathable, and lightweight
- Moisture management system keeps you dry
- Highly breathable for climate control
- Full length zipper
- Anti-slip silicone gripper at waist
- 3 rear pockets
- MSRP: $99.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric