2017 Nalini XRace Waterproof Jacket
Nalini XRace Waterproof Jacket - 2017 Black Label Collection
Nalini XRace Waterproof Nanodry jacket is anatomically designed to fit closely to your body like a second layer without adding any bulk and allows for a complete range of motion. The Nalini XRACE jacket is engineered to act as a protective barrier to shield rain and wind so you stay dry. The super lightweight stretchy material has a special treatment to keep water and wind from penetrating the jacket. Using thermo-taped seams and an integrated wind-flap at the zipper, your body is protected. The breathable material prevents you from overheating. Lightweight and compact, you can store the jacket in your back pocket. You are ready for the rain and wind with this aerodynamic waterproof jacket. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy - Nalini Factory.
NALINI XRACE WATERPROOF JACKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Streamlined race-fit
- Water- and wind-proof stretchy material
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool
- Air permeability to dissipate excess body heat and sweat
- Super soft high collar keeps the elements out
- Nanodry technology prevents water penetration
- Fully taped seam for added protection
- Long cut back keeps jacket from flapping
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Silicone elastic waist
- Rear and internal pocket
- MSRP: $309.00
MOA MANTOTEX - offers excellent protection against water and wind, maintains the microclimate between the skin, and wicks perspiration away. The extreme lightness and the shape recovery grant an excellent comfort without hindering its functionality.
NANODRY - ensures water-repellent qualities without reducing the fabric's ability to breath.
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric