Nalini Crono SS Body Suit 2nd Gen - Sale
Nalini's Crono Short Sleeve Time Trial Suit (2nd generation) is an easy pick when you need to be aerodynamic. Nalini's Crono Body Suit is based on years of supplying top professional cyclists with the time trial suits that deliver record breaking results. Crafted with five different fabrics, your body is wrapped in an aerodynamic skin that cuts through air as effortlessly as possible by streamlining your body's surface. Every detail counts when you're racing against the clock, and Nalini understands how clothing makes a difference. From the selection of fabrics to the positioning of the seams, Nalini tailored the Aeprolight Crono Suit so you have a aerodynamic edge and are more aerodynamically efficient on the bike. On hot days, you'll love the mesh side panels for ventilation. Features the RACE MAN padding that gives you support and comfort for long distance races. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini factory.
NALINI AEPROLIGHT CRONO SUIT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Form-fitting aerodynamic design
- 5 different fabrics strategically placed to reduce drag
- Coldblack technology to reduce heat build-up
- Tested by professional athletes both on the road and track
- 4-way stretch breathable fabrics with superb moisture management
- RACE MAN padded insert offers better protection for aggressive riding
- UV protection
- Mesh sides for ventilation
- 3 rear pockets
- Silicone leg hems
- MSRP: $249.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric
You might also like...