Nalini Snake White Road Shoes
Nalini Snake Road Shoes
Nalini Snake Road Cycling shoes offer ultimate comfort and performance. Nalini Snake upper sole is crafted with supple synthetic leather and integrated breathable mesh inserts that cradle your foot and keep them cool. They're the perfect shoes for hot weather riding. The inner liner and footbed keep your foot stable and well ventilated. The heel area is supported with a thermoplastic implant for enhanced foot stabilization. Nalini Snake's outer sole features a solid reinforced nylon construction that's super strong, stiff and durable. Designed to work with a three-bolt pattern or SPD compatible cleats. To use SPD cleats (MTB - SH-51 style), you must install SPD cleat nuts (e.g. Shimano SH-A200) - not included with shoes. If you prefer a cycling shoe that's easier to walk in then consider the Snake MTB Version.
NALINI SNAKE ROAD SHOES HIGHLIGHTS:
- HEEL: Microfiber with thermoplastic reinforcement implant with air scoops
- CLOSING SYSTEM: Fast Lacing System
- UPPER: Synthetic leather and microfiber inserts
- SOLE:: Fiber-reinforced nylon construction
- FOOTBED: Anatomic, antibacterial, highly breathable
- 3-bolt and SPD compatible cleat pattern (SPD threaded plate not included with shoes)
- Weight: 300 grams/shoe
- Cleats not included
- Return Policy: Please refer to our return policy for exchanging or returning items
NOTE: These shoes run larger than most European sizing including Nalini Kraken Shoes.
When you receive the shoes, please try them on prior to installing cleats and making sure that you are on a carpeted surface since we cannot accept returned shoes with scratched or scuffed soles.