Nalini Women's Integra 1nt3gra Black Bib Shorts - 2017
Nalini Integra Cut Women's Bib Shorts - 2017 Summer Collection
INTEGRA CUT Women's Bib Shorts deliver ultimate comfort and performance for the most demanding cyclists. Featuring Nalini X-RACE anatomical cut, these shorts vigorously hug your body leaving no room for excess material and offer optimum freedom of movement. The breathable laser-cut braces lay flat on your skin and stay close to your body pulling sweat away to keep you dry and cool. Bifacciale multi-surfaced fabric envelops your body to support your muscles without restricting movement.
Crafted with Nalini's women-specific Intregra padded insert, the pad comes in direct contact with your body and the saddle for exceptional support and comfort. Nalini's women-specific INTEGRA pad features variable levels of density and thickness to reduce road vibration, undue stress and pressure points on your perineum and sit bones. Hydrophilic, seamless (friction-free) design dries quickly and prevents bacterial build-up and odor. Made in Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI WOMEN'S INTEGRA CUT BIB SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Women-specific X-Race-Cut design
- Compression fabric to support leg muscles
- UV protection
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Anti-slip leg bands
- Reflective accents
- Women's INTEGRA padded insert for comfort
- MSRP: $229.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric