2017 Nalini ROAD MAN Black Bib Shorts
Nalini ROAD MAN Bib Shorts - 2017 Black Label Collection
Nalini Road Man Bib Shorts give you the backup you need on the road. Nalini ROAD MAN have a body-hugging design that stays close to your body keeping you aerodynamic and allowing the technical fabrics to enhance your performance and comfort level. Breathable stretchy panels provide the right amount of compression to stimulate muscles and reduce road vibration. The brace pattern incorporates a laser-cut openings strategically positioned for release of excess body heat while the straps allow the shorts to move with your body. Whether you're riding in formation, sprinting, climbing or descending, ROAD MAN delivers top-notch performance so you perform your best!
NALINI ROAD MAN BIB SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Aggressive XRace-Cut Design (Cut is very form-fitting)
- Compression material used to stimulate and support muscles
- Laser cut hole on the brace for exceptional ventilation
- Excellent moisture management for hot days
- Flat elastic upper braces for an aerodynamic fit
- UV protection
- Anti-Slip leg grippers on legs
- XRace MAN padded Insert
- MSRP: $239.00
XRACE MAN pad features a multi-layered design for cyclists who spend hours in the saddle. Variable density throughout the pad guarantees provides friction free comfort. Bio-ceramic crystals embedded in the pad improve the body's micro-circulation and thermostatic temperature control.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric