Bianchi-Milano Camastra Black Long Sleeve Wool Jersey
Made of the finest-quality Italian materials, BIANCHI-MILANO Camastra long sleeve jersey's design is inspired by Bianchi-Milano's strong history and passion for cycling. Every detail incorporates a classic look with a touch of modern function. The wool blended fabric regulates your body temperature while wicking away moisture. The ultra soft jersey is warm and lightweight for year-round use. Wearing this collared retro jersey, you'll look great on the bike or at the cafe. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO CAMASTRA JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Excellent wicking ability and moisture management
- Exceptionally breathable wool-blend
- Collared two buttoned front
- Oeko-Tex-certified eco-friendly dyes
- 2 classic front buttoned pockets
- No rear pockets
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric