Nalini Retro-Style Black Bici Polo - Sale
Nalini Bici Polo is a modern interpretation of the traditional cycling jersey worn by celebrated cyclists in the 1950's and 60's. Every detail captures the essence of the retro jersey look - buttoned chest pockets, front metal zipper and rear buttoned pocket. Featuring a premium cotton blend that is woven into an intricate jacquard pattern, the polo has a wool-like texture that adds to its vintage look. The cut and finish give you an elegant piece that's ready for casual riding or going out to lunch. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
NALINI BICI POLO HIGHLIGHTS:
- Relaxed design for comfort
- Collared with 18 cm zipper
- Oeko-Tex-certified eco-friendly dyes
- 2 classic front buttoned pockets
- Retro buttoned rear pocket
- MSRP: $129.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric