Nalini Nanodry Bib Tights - SALE
Nalini Nanodry Bib Tights - 2017 Black Label Collection
Nalini Nanodry Bib Tights are the perfect solution for tempestuous conditions and colder temperatures. Crafted with an outer water-repellent treatment and an inner fleeced material you'll keep warm and dry. Using a special compression material to stimulate your leg muscles, you'll stay strong on the bike even while riding in not-so-perfect conditions. Using the Nalini RIDE padded insert, you enjoy the comfort of riding for miles. Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory.
NALINI NANODRY BIB TIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Closely fitted XRace design
- Offer superb thermal properties
- Excellent moisture management
- Compression fabric to support muscles
- Inner fleeced layer for additional warmth
- Nanodry water-repellent treatment to keep you dry
- Breathable upper mesh
- Anti-slip silicone grippers at the ankles
- MSRP: $189.00
COLD MOA WARM - offers high thermal insulation and breathability. It keeps your body warm and dry even in extreme cold weather. Elastic yarns grant exceptional fitting and pleasant softness.
NANODRY - ensures water-repellent qualities without reducing the fabric's ability to breath
PADDED INSERT: RIDE
Specifically designed for the male anatomy, this pad correctly fits your body while riding. The hydrophilic and hydrophobic attributes keep you dry and fresh.
NALINI SIZING CHART
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric
You might also like...