2020 Nalini Tokyo Body Skinsuit (Black/Blue)
Nalini Tokyo Cycling Skinsuit - Black Label Collection
Nalini Tokyo skinsuit is designed for racing. Starting with a form-fitting race-cut design, the Nalini Tokyo Skinsuit contours your body like a second skin to make you more aerodynamically efficient on the bike. The front panel, sleeves and shoulder areas feature textured and iridescent woven fabric. This special 3D fabric is made to minimize aerodynamic drag starting at around 25 km/h, provides optimal muscle support and ensures winds and UV protection.
You'll love how the compression fabric keeps your muscles stimulated to reduce fatigue. The entire suit is equipped to pull moisture away from your body and quickly evaporate so you stay dry. The cuffs on the arms and legs are crafted with special anti-slip material to stabilize the suit and move with your body. Ideal for time criterium, track, road, TT and cyclocross events.
NALINI TOKIO SKINSUIT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Form-fitting anatomical cut
- 3D structured fabric at torso for superior aerodynamic function
- Windproof woven fabric on the front
- Muscle-supportive and UPF protective fabric for both the torso
and the legs
- Full-length YKK® cam-lock zipper, with zipper cover and garage
- Seamless sleeve hem, with elastic heat-sealing
- 1 rear pocket made of waterproof fabric (not thermo-taped),
with invisible zipper
- Bottom legs hem with external gripping elastic
- Reflective details on the legs and at the back: piping on the rear
cut-out, reflective accents
RANDONNÉ CARBON LIME MAN Pad - Randonné is a next-generation pad, specifically designed for long-distance rides such as Randonnés - as the name suggests. The use of reticulated foam offers maximum support in all three basic saddle positions: descending, climbing and racing. Besides providing support, the foam suits perfectly all riding movements and positions.