2020 Nalini London Black Cycling Bib Shorts
Nalini LONDON Bib Shorts - Starting with an anatomical cut, Nalini LONDON black cycling bib shorts move with your body and deliver the right amount of compress to support and stimulate your muscles. The lower portion of the bib shorts feature special KINETECH compression material that further supports the leg muscles while keeping the fabric in place with its abrasion-resistant material. The laser-cut upper braces keep the shorts in place. You'll definitely notice the difference on longer rides.
NALINI LONDON 1908 BIB SHORTS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Race-Cut Design for a snug aerodynamic fit
- Compression material used to stimulate muscles
- Upper laser-cut brace for wicks away moisture and excess heat
- Excellent moisture management for hot days
- Flat elastic upper braces for an aerodynamic fit
- Comfortable snug fit that feels like a second layer of skin
- Special KINETECH fabric on the lower legs
- UV protection
Randonné is a next-generation pad, specifically designed for long-distance rides such as Randonnés - as the name suggests. The use of reticulated foam offers maximum support in all three basic saddle positions: descending, climbing and racing. Besides
providing support, the foam suits perfectly all riding movements and positions.
This pad combines hygiene, comfort and anatomical design. The microfiber fabric guarantees hygiene, softness and moisture control. Moreover, carbon threads in the surface fabric of the pad boost heat regulation and microcirculation and provides improved temperature control and minimizing chafing.